Supervision and Training
I possess a Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision which was a Person-Centred course endorsed by the BACP.
Person-Centred supervision encompasses the philosophy and theory of person centred therapeutic practice. I feel passionately that this style of supervision encourages the therapist to be open and confident in bringing all aspects of themselves and their work to supervision, thus developing personally and professionally. I believe a therapist needs to feel totally relaxed with their supervisor to get the maximum benefits out of their collaborative relationship.
As human beings we all make mistakes and these often lead to the greatest learning outcomes. I aim to offer a space where practitioners can trust that more difficult aspects of their work can be explored without judgement.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Theory & Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- ABC Foundation Certificate in Bereavement
- Workshop on male power and masculinity in society
- Workshop on managing major disaster therapeutically - CRUSE
- Pet bereavement training - CRUSE
- Domestic Violence Training
- Historical Abuse/Rape Training
- Working with suicidal ideation and self harm
- Advanced Post Diploma in Couples Counselling, Counselling Works, Milton Keynes
- BACP Accreditation
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Level 1, Adoptionplus, Milton Keynes
- Therapeutic work with teenagers. Tools and techniques for helping troubled teenagers
Anything you discuss in your counselling sessions will remain confidential unless it is felt that you or someone else is at significant risk of harm.